About Acadium Digital Apprenticeships
The apprenticeships are unpaid to make them more accessible to the apprentices who are looking to launch their careers without any experience.
My job was to attract more apprentice signups through organic content.
Increasing signups with helpful content
I was tasked with implementing an SEO content strategy. I would publish three blog posts a week and optimize them for keywords that would attract our apprentice personas.
Our apprentice personas were divided into two categories. Click the images below to read more.
We implemented our content strategy to publish three blog posts a week over three months that would provide value to our personas. The results were as follows:
- Organic monthly traffic increased by 64%
- Organic keywords grew by 153%
- Our backlinks grew by 50%
Three blog posts a week
Our blog content was divided into three different categories.
- Informative articles. We would write about how to get started as a digital marketer, the skills needed in the industry, and give advice on how to succeed as a marketer.
- Highlight businesses on Acadium’s platform who could be a potential mentor for our users. We’d share a weekly round-up of mentors ready to teach our apprentices SEO, social media marketing, web design, and more.
- Success stories. We’d share stories of previous apprentices who had found full-time jobs or started their own freelance businesses through Acadium.
What we're working on now...
Over the three months we learned where we could improve in the next quarter. Our blog posts could be organized in a more efficient way. That is why below I have proposed adopting a pillar page strategy. We will be implementing this strategy from January 2021 until Match. Check back soon to see the results.